Hey, what’s up everyone!? This episode took me 3 tries to finally get done. The reason is because I initially had no idea what to talk about. So after recording 2 Devbits, I just went for it. This is the final result and I have to say, I’m pretty proud.
Here’s what you’re going to get out of this episode:
- Learn about the benefits of networking and how it worked for my business.
- Some updates on what’s going on in my life/business.
- My Pet Peeve with Facebook Groups and some more information on mine and why you should join it or any other facebook group for that matter.
- Why I haven’t rapped on my outros recently.
- BeaverBuilderVideos.com and why this plugin is amazing and how I’m adding more value if you ever use it!
- How I validated the BeaverBuilderVideo site.
- The benefits of a thank you / confirmation page.
- The awesome effects of up-sells.
- Let’s be friends on FB.
- How I manage all these damn businesses and podcasts and videos.
- DevDiaries are coming to this site real soon, but for now, check them out on YouTube.
I suck at show notes and I procrastinate, for those that need everything to be perfect, sorry, not me. Hope you get some great value from this episode.
As always, if you haven’t had a chance, please review the podcast. Feel free to to leave a comment below or if you have a show suggestions, feel free to contact me!
You are all awesome and thank you so much for all your support!!