Welcome to the very first episode of DeveloperToMillionaire! This episode is a way for me to introduce myself to the world of podcasting. Here’s some cool things to know about how this podcast was made:
- I did the intro myself (but hired someone to do the voice professional sounding voice)
- I rap at the end (because I love music)
- I recorded using a mac and Logic Pro.
- Did all the editing myself.
I’m super excited to launch this and I hope you enjoy it.
- I talk a little about my background and company.
- Learn how I made 60k my first year with a side business.
- Why I started to slow down.
- The best way I found to run my business.
- Detailed explanation on why I left the Genesis Community.
Disclaimer: I recorded the first couple of episodes in 2015, so if you hear me reference any dates, keep in mind that this was recorded in 2015.