Today’s episode is all about productivity.
This whole life-work balance thing is pretty tough, so how do you focus on what REALLY needs to get done.
To be honest, finding ‘things to do’ is incredibly easy. But finding the right things to do is where it gets tough.
What is going to bring us the most satisfaction? What’s going to make us feel accomplished?
It could be something that’s billable, but maybe it’s not.
I explore all of this and more in this episode of Developer To Millionaire.
I recently picked up a book called the Productivity Planner, and I love it!
It goes around my entire mantra of doing one thing a day! Especially if you work full time and are trying to build a side hustle, this mindset can actually shift the way you think about doing your work.
What’s in this episode?
- My mind and how overwhelming it gets when I don’t write things down.
- My old schedule compared to my new one.
- Transitions in business and what to expect and prepare for.
- The Pomodoro technique, what it is and how to use it
- Things that you can do to be more productive
Song at the end
I went a little acoustic on this one – Ben Harper – Walk Away
Like this podcast? You should become a Devenaire! Join the Facebook group to start sharing and learning.