What up Everyone!! Here with another episode of Developer To Millionaire! The throwback episodes are OVER and we’re starting a new.
The format is going to be more conversational and I’ll be doing a lot more solo episodes moving forward as well.
In this episode…
I’m having a great conversation with Kim Doyal, the WP Chick. We speak quite often and we’re both going through a few transitions in our business. This is a common theme amongst entrepreneurs and it’s always hard to do but becomes an essential part of growth.
We speak about dealing with clients, figuring out when to transition and so much more!
For more about Kim Doyal, make sure to visit her website:
Enjoy the episode!
About the Author
What’s UP! This is my site, I write 99% of the articles on here. I’m also the owner of SureFireWebServices.com. I help out a lot of developers and designers getting into the web game. Helping is fun for me, so feel free to ask me any questions! I’ve made courses and have a membership as well to help get you on your feet!
You Might also like
By Jonathan Perez — 8 months ago
Hi everyone! It’s been a bit but I’m BAACCCK!!!
I had a nice vacation away and the week before was getting a ton of work done before I left. So I’ve been SILENT for 2 Episodes!!
Thoroughly enjoying Florida, I contacted my good friend Brian Oliver. A sales expert in the web game building website through his agency Market Leef.
Brian drops some sales tips and we discuss things like:
- Florida Weather vs NY Weather
- Web Designer vs Graphic Designer
- Why Brian isn’t using Beaver Builder yet.
- The Ultimate Dev Stack
- Recurring Revenue to sustain your business
And much more.
Enjoy the conversation and don’t forget to rate the show on iTunes and leave a review, or a comment, or anything you feel really.
Ultimate Dev Stack – BB, Genesis, Views
Devenaires Club – FB Group
Song at the end – Hustlers Love by Jehry RobinsonPost Views: 407
By Jonathan Perez — 11 months ago
Here we have another throwback episode with the BEAVER GUYS!!! Well, only one Beaver guy, but I’ll have the rest on really soon. This episode is Robbie and I chatting it up. Discovering the origin of the Beaver Builder name and just having some fun.
I also realized that after reading this, in the beginning, I say “I discovered the plugin” and I meant to say “When I discovered the plugin” so please keep that in mind when you listen. 🙂
Beaver Builder has been growing like crazy over the past year, and when I spoke with Robby, they were in at the beginning. Great to see where they were and where they’re headed. Keep an eye out for the update episode!
If you missed last weeks throwback episode, check it out:
And as all these throwback episodes happen, we have Willy doing the intro’s… great guy that Willy 😀Post Views: 322
By Jonathan Perez — 2 years ago
Hey, what’s up everyone!? This episode took me 3 tries to finally get done. The reason is because I initially had no idea what to talk about. So after recording 2 Devbits, I just went for it. This is the final result and I have to say, I’m pretty proud.
Here’s what you’re going to get out of this episode:
- Learn about the benefits of networking and how it worked for my business.
- Some updates on what’s going on in my life/business.
- My Pet Peeve with Facebook Groups and some more information on mine and why you should join it or any other facebook group for that matter.
- Why I haven’t rapped on my outros recently.
- BeaverBuilderVideos.com and why this plugin is amazing and how I’m adding more value if you ever use it!
- How I validated the BeaverBuilderVideo site.
- The benefits of a thank you / confirmation page.
- The awesome effects of up-sells.
- Let’s be friends on FB.
- How I manage all these damn businesses and podcasts and videos.
- DevDiaries are coming to this site real soon, but for now, check them out on YouTube.
I suck at show notes and I procrastinate, for those that need everything to be perfect, sorry, not me. Hope you get some great value from this episode.
As always, if you haven’t had a chance, please review the podcast. Feel free to to leave a comment below or if you have a show suggestions, feel free to contact me!
You are all awesome and thank you so much for all your support!!Post Views: 213