This interview was FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!
Big shout to Brent for coming on and doing his thing. To sum up who Brent Weaver is in a short sentence: Super smart guy who built a web agency, sold it, then started UGURUS to show everyone else how to do it.
I suck at show notes plus we chatted about so many things in this episode. It runs a little over an hour, here are some of the talking points:
- Brent lived in Australia for 6 months.
- Started his business early.
- Found great success with one particular client but quickly learned not to put all your eggs in one basket.
- Are Websites a commodity? We had a fun discussion about that and the future of web design.
- We chatted about getting clients.
- How and why Brent spent 100k on his website.
And there’s so much more in this episode. Have a listen and Enjoy!!